Love

Love

Jan 16, 2012

Awkward intermission

Yes ladies and gentlemen, we are still talking about unity. I'm sorry for not posting last week. I don't have a good excuse, so just accept my apology and know I'll try to be better here on out!

Well I'm reading this and I'm finding it hard to understand. I blame the NyQuil. So I'm just going to give a tip to all the men looking for ways to woo a woman. Song of Solomon/Songs. It has some of the most beautiful verses praising the woman ever. Let's face it: "Ah, you are beautiful, my beloved, ha, you are beautiful! Your eyes are doves behind your veil. Your hair is like a flock of goats streaming down the mountains of Gilead..." (Songs 4: 1) while sounds kinda cheesy is MUCH more complementing than "you look better with the lights off".

Theology of the body is about how the human body reveals God and his plan for male and female, for the human race. Hopefully when I'm not drugged up I'll be better able to help unravel this mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment